Culver Elementary School
- Culver Elementary School's student population of 312 students has declined by 33% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Culver Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#699 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Culver Community Schools Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Culver Elementary School is Culver Community Middle/High School (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Argos Argos Community Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 340 students
600 Yearick Ave
Argos, IN 46501
(574) 892-5136 9.2 PK-6 340
- Plymouth Menominee Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 364 students
815 Discovery Ln
Plymouth, IN 46563
(574) 936-2001 9.3 K-5 364
- Plymouth Washington Discovery Academy Grades: K-4 | 344 students
1500 Lake Ave
Plymouth, IN 46563
(574) 936-4072 9.8 K-4 344
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.