Winamac Community High School
- Winamac Community High School's student population of 377 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||377 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Winamac Community High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1486 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eastern Pulaski Community Sch Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winamac Winamac Community Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 269 students
715 School Dr
Winamac, IN 46996
(574)946-6525 0.0 6-8 269
- Winamac Eastern Pulaski Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 608 students
815 School Dr
Winamac, IN 46996
(574)946-3955 0.1 PK-5 608
- Royal Center Pioneer Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 482 students
109 E Black Lane
Royal Center, IN 46978
(574)643-2255 13.3 K-6 482
- Culver Culver Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 393 students
Culver, IN 46511
(574)842-3389 15.1 K-6 393
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.