Winamac Community High School
- Winamac Community High School's student population of 363 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Winamac Community High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1080 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eastern Pulaski Community School Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winamac Winamac Community Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 306 students
715 School Dr
Winamac, IN 46996
(574) 946-6525 0.0 6-8 306
- Winamac Eastern Pulaski Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 620 students
815 School Dr
Winamac, IN 46996
(574) 946-3955 0.1 K-5 620
- Royal Center Pioneer Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 508 students
109 E Black Lane
Royal Center, IN 46978
(574) 643-2255 13.3 K-6 508
- Culver Culver Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 312 students
Culver, IN 46511
(574) 842-3389 15.1 K-5 312
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.