Winamac Community Middle School
- Winamac Community Middle School's student population of 306 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||306 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Winamac Community Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#682 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eastern Pulaski Community School Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winamac Winamac Community High School Grades: 9-12 | 363 students
715 School Dr
Winamac, IN 46996
(574) 946-6151 0.0 9-12 363
- Winamac Eastern Pulaski Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 620 students
815 School Dr
Winamac, IN 46996
(574) 946-3955 0.1 K-5 620
- Royal Center Pioneer Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 508 students
109 E Black Lane
Royal Center, IN 46978
(574) 643-2255 13.3 K-6 508
- Culver Culver Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 312 students
Culver, IN 46511
(574) 842-3389 15.1 K-5 312
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.