Winamac Community Middle School
- Winamac Community Middle School's student population of 269 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||269 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Winamac Community Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#612 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eastern Pulaski Community Sch Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winamac Winamac Community High School Grades: 9-12 | 377 students
715 School Dr
Winamac, IN 46996
(574)946-6151 0.0 9-12 377
- Winamac Eastern Pulaski Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 608 students
815 School Dr
Winamac, IN 46996
(574)946-3955 0.1 PK-5 608
- Royal Center Pioneer Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 482 students
109 E Black Lane
Royal Center, IN 46978
(574)643-2255 13.3 K-6 482
- Culver Culver Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 393 students
Culver, IN 46511
(574)842-3389 15.1 K-6 393
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.