Culver Community Middle/High School
- Culver Community Middle/High School's student population of 444 students has grown by 76% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 30% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||444 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Culver Community Middle/High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1356 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Culver Community Schools Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Culver Culver Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 312 students
Culver, IN 46511
(574) 842-3389 0.3 K-5 312
- Plymouth Menominee Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 364 students
815 Discovery Ln
Plymouth, IN 46563
(574) 936-2001 9.1 K-5 364
- Argos Argos Community Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 340 students
600 Yearick Ave
Argos, IN 46501
(574) 892-5136 9.2 PK-6 340
- Plymouth Washington Discovery Academy Grades: K-4 | 344 students
1500 Lake Ave
Plymouth, IN 46563
(574) 936-4072 9.6 K-4 344
Very poor! Does not provide a good atmosphere for learning. Has a problem with bullying and lets it go. Officials repeatedly contacted and will do nothing. Will not return phone calls or e-mails regarding bullying and one official verbally abused mother on the phone and told her never to contact him again. Makes the victim of bullying feel like they are to blame. To date, the bullying continues.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - marys
Nearby Homes for Sale
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.