Dana L Lyon Middle School
- Dana L Lyon Middle School's student population of 567 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||567 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dana L Lyon Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3054 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bath Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bath Haverling Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 455 students
25 Ellas Ave
Bath, NY 14810
(607)776-4107 0.0 9-12 455
- Bath Vernon E Wightman Primary School Grades: PK-3 | 568 students
216 Maple Hts
Bath, NY 14810
(607)776-4123 0.3 PK-3 568
- Savona Campbell-savona Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 454 students
64 E Lamoka Ave
Savona, NY 14879
(607)527-9800 6.5 PK-6 454
- Hammondsport Glenn Curtiss Memorial School Grades: PK-6 | 253 students
8272 Main St
Hammondsport, NY 14840
(607)569-5200 6.8 PK-6 253
- Avoca Avoca Central School Grades: PK-12 | 430 students
17 Oliver St #29
Avoca, NY 14809
(607)566-2221 7.0 PK-12 430
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.