Daniel Bagley Elementary School
- Daniel Bagley Elementary School's student population of 427 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||427 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Daniel Bagley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#228 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seattle Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Greenwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 361 students
144 Nw 80 St
Seattle, WA 98117
(206)252-1400 0.8 PK-5 361
- Seattle Green Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 427 students
2400 N 65 St
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)252-5320 0.9 PK-5 427
- Seattle Olympic View Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 494 students
504 Ne 95 St
Seattle, WA 98115
(206)252-5500 1.2 K-5 494
- Seattle Mcdonald International School Grades: K-5 | 457 students
144 Ne 54th St
Seattle, WA 98105
(206)252-2900 1.4 K-5 457
- Seattle Roosevelt High School Grades: 9-12 | 1743 students
1410 Ne 66 St
Seattle, WA 98115
(206)252-4810 1.5 9-12 1743
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.