Darlington Elementary School
- Darlington Elementary School's student population of 114 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Darlington Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#344 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harford County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conowingo Conowingo Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 466 students
471 Rowlandsville Rd
Conowingo, MD 21918
(410)996-6040 3.5 PK-5 466
- Street Dublin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 262 students
1527 Whiteford Rd
Street, MD 21154
(410)638-3703 3.6 PK-5 262
- Churchville Churchville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 367 students
2935 Level Rd
Churchville, MD 21028
(410)638-3800 5.7 K-5 367
- Port Deposit Bainbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 313 students
41 Preston Dr
Port Deposit, MD 21904
(410)996-6030 7.0 PK-5 313
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.