Dublin Elementary School
Dublin Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Dublin Elementary School's student population of 236 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dublin Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,359 schools in Maryland (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#314 out of 1359 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||50-54%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harford County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Darlington Darlington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 103 students
2119 Shuresville Rd
Darlington, MD 21034
(410) 638-3700 3.6 K-5 103
- Churchville Churchville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 383 students
2935 Level Rd
Churchville, MD 21028
(410) 638-3800 6.1 K-5 383
- Conowingo Conowingo Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 451 students
471 Rowlandsville Rd
Conowingo, MD 21918
(410) 996-6040 6.1 PK-5 451
- Delta Delta-peach Bottom Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 267 students
1081 Atom Rd
Delta, PA 17314
(717) 456-5313 6.3 PK-4 267
- Bel Air John Archer School Grades: PK-12 | 122 students
100 Thomas Run Rd
Bel Air, MD 21015
(410) 638-3810 6.3 PK-12 122
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.