David Crockett Elementary School
- David Crockett Elementary School's student population of 467 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||467 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- David Crockett Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1470 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Balsz Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Academy Of Excellence Grades: K-8 | 92 students
425 North 36th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602)389-4271 0.1 K-8 92
- Phoenix Gateway Early College High School Grades: 9-12 | 254 students
108 North 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
(602)286-8756 0.7 9-12 254
- Phoenix Great Hearts Academies - Trivium Prep Grades: 6-12 | 604 students
2001 N. Bullard Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
(623)414-4883 0.8 6-12 604
- Phoenix Wilson Elementary School Grades: 4-8 | 652 students
2929 E Fillmore St
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602)681-2200 0.8 4-8 652
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.