- School Type: Special education school
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 28 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 6:1
- Minority Enrollment: 79%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Davila Day?
28 students attend Davila Day.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
54% of Davila Day students are Hispanic, 21% of students are White, 14% of students are Asian, and 11% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Davila Day?
Davila Day has a student ration of 6:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Davila Day offer ?
Davila Day offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
What school district is Davila Day part of?
Davila Day is part of San Diego County Office Of Education School District.
Review Davila Day. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities