Dean Morgan Middle School
- Dean Morgan Middle School's student population of 854 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 60 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||854 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dean Morgan Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 319 schools in Wyoming (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#238 out of 319 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Natrona County School District #1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
this school is full of favoritism. if you are not a favorite, you are punished constantly. do not send your child here. teachers bully students and have no respect.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - a concerned student
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.