Dean Morgan Middle School
- Dean Morgan Middle School's student population of 854 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 60 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||854 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dean Morgan Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 318 schools in Wyoming (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall School Rank||#205 out of 318 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Natrona County School District #1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
Teachers are great and caring. New principal has improved the school greatly. Advanced program is excellent for the overachiever.
- Posted by Teacher - Mama P
My son got the help he needed to succeed here. He felt safe and appreciated by many teachers. It has improved greatly since the reviews from years ago.
- Posted by Parent - PT Parent
this school is full of favoritism. if you are not a favorite, you are punished constantly. do not send your child here. teachers bully students and have no respect.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - a concerned student
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.