Southridge Elementary School
- Southridge Elementary School's student population of 322 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||322 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Southridge Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 318 schools in Wyoming (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#156 out of 318 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Natrona County School District #1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Casper Ft. Caspar Academy Grades: K-6 | 418 students
4100 W. 38th Street
Casper, WY 82604
(307) 253-3400 0.6 K-6 418
- Casper Cottonwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 356 students
1230 W 15th St
Casper, WY 82604
(307) 253-4700 1.0 PK-5 356
- Casper Crest Hill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 338 students
4445 South Poplar
Casper, WY 82601
(307) 253-4200 1.1 K-5 338
Southridge elementary school was amazing. The teachers helped the students grow and focused on their individual needs. All the teachers were wonderful and kind. I absolutely lived Southridge!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Not stated
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.