Ft. Caspar Academy
Ft. Caspar Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Wyoming for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Ft. Caspar Academy's student population of 469 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2016)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||469 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ft. Caspar Academy is ranked within the top 5% of all 316 schools in Wyoming (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall School Rank||#5 out of 316 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Natrona County #1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Casper Crest Hill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 329 students
4445 South Poplar
Casper, WY 82601
(307)253-4200 0.6 K-5 329
- Casper Southridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 318 students
1600 West 29th Street
Casper, WY 82604
(307)253-1900 0.6 K-5 318
- Casper Cottonwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 365 students
1230 W 15th St
Casper, WY 82604
(307)253-4700 1.6 PK-5 365
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.