Ft. Caspar Academy
Ft. Caspar Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Wyoming for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Ft. Caspar Academy's student population of 469 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2016)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||469 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ft. Caspar Academy is ranked within the top 5% of all 316 schools in Wyoming (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Natrona County #1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Casper Crest Hill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 329 students
4445 South Poplar
Casper, WY 82601
(307)253-4200 0.6 K-5 329
- Casper Southridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 318 students
1600 West 29th Street
Casper, WY 82604
(307)253-1900 0.6 K-5 318
- Casper Cottonwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 365 students
1230 W 15th St
Casper, WY 82604
(307)253-4700 1.6 PK-5 365
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.