Ft. Caspar Academy
Ft. Caspar Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Wyoming for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Ft. Caspar Academy's student population of 418 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2016)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||418 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ft. Caspar Academy is ranked within the top 5% of all 319 schools in Wyoming (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#7 out of 319 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Natrona County School District #1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
Learn more about Cato Middle College High, a school that allows students to get a head start on college courses while still in high school.
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.