Park Elementary School
- Park Elementary School's student population of 318 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||318 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Park Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall School Rank||#106 out of 316 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Natrona County #1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Casper Grant Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 191 students
1536 Oakcrest Ave.
Casper, WY 82601
(307)253-1300 0.6 PK-5 191
- Casper Cottonwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 350 students
1230 W 15th St
Casper, WY 82604
(307)253-4700 0.8 PK-5 350
- Casper Roosevelt High School Grades: 7-12 | 236 students
140 East K Street
Casper, WY 82601
(307)253-1400 1.3 7-12 236
Glendale Public Schools has hired a company to monitor student posts on social media. The district claims the practice will help school officials step in when a student threatens to hurt himself or someone else.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.