Dearborn 6/7 Stem School
Dearborn 6/7 Stem School places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Dearborn 6/7 Stem School's student population of 120 students has grown by 106% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-7|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dearborn 6/7 Stem School is ranked within the top 1% of all 3,159 schools in Michigan (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#6 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dearborn City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest elementary school is Ann Arbor Trail Magnet School (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dearborn Heights Dearborn Magnet High School Grades: 9-12 | 29 students
22586 Ann Arbor Trl
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
(313)827-4800 0.1 9-12 29
- Dearborn Henry Ford Early College High School Grades: 9-12 | 231 students
5101 Evergreen Rd
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313)317-1584 0.1 9-12 231
- Redford Ann Arbor Trail Magnet School Grades: PK-9 | 346 students
Redford, MI 48239
(313)274-8560 0.5 PK-9 346
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.