Deep Creek Elementary School
- Deep Creek Elementary School's student population of 646 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||646 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Deep Creek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#819 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Charlotte School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Punta Gorda East Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 744 students
27050 Fairway Dr
Punta Gorda, FL 33982
(941)575-5475 3.1 PK-5 744
- Punta Gorda Kingsway Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 633 students
23300 Quasar Blvd
Punta Gorda, FL 33980
(941)255-7590 3.8 PK-5 633
- Punta Gorda Baker/head Start Grades: PK | 177 students
311 E Charlotte Ave
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
(941)575-5470 4.0 PK 177
- Punta Gorda Punta Gorda Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1132 students
1001 Education Ave
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
(941)575-5485 4.0 6-8 1132
- Port Charlotte Port Charlotte Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 811 students
23000 Midway Blvd
Port Charlotte, FL 33952
(941)255-7460 4.1 6-8 811
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.