Deep Springs Elementary School
Deep Springs Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Deep Springs Elementary School's student population of 571 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||571 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Deep Springs Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1063 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fayette County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Dixie Elementary Magnet School Grades: PK-5 | 574 students
1940 Eastland Pkwy
Lexington, KY 40505
(859)381-3116 0.6 PK-5 574
- Lexington Northern Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 568 students
340 Rookwood Pkwy
Lexington, KY 40505
(859)381-3541 0.9 PK-5 568
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.