Deer Park C C Elementary School
Deer Park C C Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Deer Park C C Elementary School's student population of 98 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Deer Park C C Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,679 schools in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1253 out of 3679 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Deer Park CCSD 82 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oglesby Lincoln Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 397 students
755 Bennett Ave
Oglesby, IL 61348
(815)883-9297 5.3 PK-5 397
- Oglesby Washington Elementary School Grades: 6-8 | 160 students
212 W Walnut St
Oglesby, IL 61348
(815)883-3517 5.3 6-8 160
- Tonica Tonica Grade School Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
535 N 1981st Rd
Tonica, IL 61370
(815)442-3420 5.8 PK-8 168
- Grand Ridge Grand Ridge School Grades: K-8 | 197 students
400 W Main St
Grand Ridge, IL 61325
(815)249-6225 7.1 K-8 197
- Ottawa Mckinley Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 378 students
1320 State St
Ottawa, IL 61350
(815)433-1907 7.7 PK-4 378
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.