Lincoln Elementary School
- Lincoln Elementary School's student population of 411 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||411 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2603 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oglesby ESD 125 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Salle La Salle-peru Township High School Grades: 9-12 | 1219 students
541 Chartres St
La Salle, IL 61301
(815)223-1721 3.4 9-12 1219
- La Salle Lincoln Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 289 students
1165 St Vincents Ave
La Salle, IL 61301
(815)223-0786 3.6 6-8 289
- Peru Northview Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 540 students
2100 Plum Street
Peru, IL 61354
(815)223-1111 4.4 PK-4 540
- Tonica Tonica Grade School Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
535 N 1981st Rd
Tonica, IL 61370
(815)442-3420 5.2 PK-8 200
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.