District No 7 Elementary School
District No 7 Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- District No 7 Elementary School's student population of 253 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2007)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- District No 7 Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cumberland County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Armstrong Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 443 students
3395 Dunn Road
Fayetteville, NC 28312
(910)483-2425 6.2 PK-5 443
- Autryville Clement Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 408 students
3220 Maxwell Rd
Autryville, NC 28318
(910)567-2112 7.2 PK-5 408
- Fayetteville Cape Fear High School Grades: 9-12 | 1546 students
4762 Clinton Road
Fayetteville, NC 28301
(910)483-0191 8.5 9-12 1546
- Fayetteville Mac Williams Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1128 students
4644 Clinton Road
Fayetteville, NC 28312
(910)483-8222 8.5 6-8 1128
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.