District No 7 Elementary School
District No 7 Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- District No 7 Elementary School's student population of 253 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2007)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- District No 7 Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#207 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cumberland County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Armstrong Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 443 students
3395 Dunn Road
Fayetteville, NC 28312
(910)483-2425 6.2 PK-5 443
- Autryville Clement Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 408 students
3220 Maxwell Rd
Autryville, NC 28318
(910)567-2112 7.2 PK-5 408
- Fayetteville Cape Fear High School Grades: 9-12 | 1546 students
4762 Clinton Road
Fayetteville, NC 28301
(910)483-0191 8.5 9-12 1546
- Fayetteville Mac Williams Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1128 students
4644 Clinton Road
Fayetteville, NC 28312
(910)483-8222 8.5 6-8 1128
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.