Clement Elementary School
- Clement Elementary School's student population of 408 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clement Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#342 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sampson County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dunn Midway Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 635 students
1115 Roberts Grove Road
Dunn, NC 28334
(910)567-5879 5.3 6-8 635
- Wade District No 7 Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 253 students
5721 Smithfield Road
Wade, NC 28395
(910)483-0001 7.2 PK-5 253
- Dunn Midway Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 475 students
15375 Spiveys Corner Highway
Dunn, NC 28334
(910)567-2244 7.6 PK-5 475
- Salemburg Salemburg Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 515 students
404 College Street
Salemburg, NC 28385
(910)525-5547 7.6 PK-5 515
- Newton Grove Midway High School Grades: 9-12 | 745 students
15274 Spiveys Corner Highway
Newton Grove, NC 28366
(910)567-6664 8.2 9-12 745
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.