Dixieland Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 295 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 94%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
25-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Dixieland Elementary School?
295 students attend Dixieland Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
89% of Dixieland Elementary School students are Hispanic, 6% of students are White, 2% of students are American Indian, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Dixieland Elementary School?
Dixieland Elementary School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Dixieland Elementary School offer ?
Dixieland Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
View the Dixieland Elementary School yearly calendar below.
Review Dixieland Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities