Dora Moore Ece-8 School
Dora Moore Ece-8 School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Dora Moore Ece-8 School's student population of 355 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||355 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dora Moore Ece-8 School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1051 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||No. 1 in the county of Denver and State of C School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Denver Online High School Grades: 9-12 | 243 students
4250 Shoshone St
Denver, CO 80211
(720)424-8281 0.5 9-12 243
- Denver Morey Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 225 students
840 East 14th Avenue
Denver, CO 80218
(720)424-0700 0.6 6-8 225
- Denver Dsst: Byers Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 469 students
150 S. Pearl St.
Denver, CO 80203
(303)524-6350 0.8 6-8 469
- Denver Compassion Road Academy Grades: 9-12 | 172 students
1000 Cherokee Street
Denver, CO 80204
(720)424-2200 0.9 9-12 172
- Denver Bromwell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 322 students
2500 East 4th Avenue
Denver, CO 80206
(720)424-9330 1.0 PK-5 322
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.