Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 257 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 93%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MI
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MI Dept. of Education
Doyleryder School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Doyleryder School's ranking?
Doyleryder School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for: Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%) and Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤10% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% MI state average), while ≤10% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% MI state average).
How many students attend Doyleryder School?
257 students attend Doyleryder School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
84% of Doyleryder School students are Black, 7% of students are White, 6% of students are Two or more races, and 3% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Doyleryder School?
Doyleryder School has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the Michigan state average of 17:1.
What grades does Doyleryder School offer ?
Doyleryder School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Doyleryder School part of?
Doyleryder School is part of Flint School District Of The City Of.
Review Doyleryder School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities