Dr Frederick N Sweetsir
Dr Frederick N Sweetsir places among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Dr Frederick N Sweetsir's student population of 218 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pentucket School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Merrimac Helen R Donaghue School Grades: 3-6 | 241 students
24 Union Street Ext.
Merrimac, MA 01860
(978) 346-8921 1.0 3-6 241
- Haverhill Whittier Regional Vocational Grades: 9-12 | 1,254 student
115 Amesbury Line Rd
Haverhill, MA 01830
(978) 373-4101 2.3 9-12 1,254
- Newton Memorial School Grades: PK-5 | 268 students
31 W. Main St.
Newton, NH 03858
(603) 382-5251 3.2 PK-5 268
- Amesbury Charles C Cashman Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 443 students
193 Lions Mouth Road
Amesbury, MA 01913
(978) 388-4407 3.3 PK-4 443
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
With the end of the “No Child Left Behind” program looming, it appears that almost 80% of our country’s schools will get a failing grade, according to federal standards. Could waivers help repair the broken NCLB program?
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.