Dr Julian Rogus School
- Dr Julian Rogus School's student population of 694 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||694 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dr Julian Rogus School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1110 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (11-12)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Summit Hill 161 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mokena Arbury Hills Elementary School Grades: 1-4 | 197 students
19651 Beechnut Dr
Mokena, IL 60448
(708) 479-2106 0.9 1-4 197
- Tinley Park Walker Intermediate School Grades: 5-6 | 711 students
19900 80th Ave
Tinley Park, IL 60487
(815) 469-0564 1.4 5-6 711
- Frankfort Frankfort Square Elementary School Grades: 1-4 | 211 students
7710 W Kingston Dr
Frankfort, IL 60423
(815) 469-0564 1.5 1-4 211
- Mokena Mokena Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 509 students
19815 Kirkstone Way
Mokena, IL 60448
(708) 342-4870 1.8 6-8 509
Parents nationwide are opting out of state testing. Hoping to send a message to lawmakers, they are refusing to allow their children to take standardized tests.
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
The Obama Administration recently warned states that refusing enrollment to students based on citizenship or immigration status violates federal law.