Dryden Elementary School
- Dryden Elementary School's student population of 220 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dryden Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,119 schools in Michigan (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1507 out of 3119 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dryden Community Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dryden Dryden High School Grades: 7-12 | 268 students
3866 Rochester Rd
Dryden, MI 48428
(810) 448-4042 1.1 7-12 268
- Imlay City Venture High School Grades: 9-12 | 49 students
2061 South Almont Ave
Imlay City, MI 48444
(810) 724-9856 4.6 9-12 49
- Almont Almont Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 467 students
4624 Kidder Rd
Almont, MI 48003
(810) 798-3578 4.7 5-8 467
- Almont Orchard Primary School Grades: K-4 | 524 students
4664 Kidder Rd
Almont, MI 48003
(810) 798-7019 4.7 K-4 524
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.