Almont Middle School
- Almont Middle School's student population of 438 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||438 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Almont Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1026 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Almont Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Almont Orchard Primary School Grades: K-4 | 519 students
4664 Kidder Rd
Almont, MI 48003
(810)798-7019 0.1 K-4 519
- Dryden Dryden Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 237 students
3835 North Mill Rd
Dryden, MI 48428
(810)448-4001 4.7 K-6 237
- Imlay City Venture High School Grades: 9-12 | 43 students
2061 South Almont Ave
Imlay City, MI 48444
(810)724-9814 5.5 9-12 43
- Dryden Dryden High School Grades: 7-12 | 278 students
3866 Rochester Rd
Dryden, MI 48428
(810)448-4042 5.6 7-12 278
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.