Dryden High School
- Dryden High School's student population of 453 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||453 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dryden High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#168 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dryden Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Freeville George Junior Republic School Grades: 7-12 | 190 students
24 Mcdonald Rd
Freeville, NY 13068
(607)844-6324 1.3 7-12 190
- Cortland Virgil Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 122 students
1208 Church St
Cortland, NY 13045
(607)758-4130 5.8 K-6 122
- Groton Groton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 408 students
516 Elm St
Groton, NY 13073
(607)898-5853 6.5 PK-5 408
- Slaterville Springs Caroline Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 300 students
2439 Slaterville Rd
Slaterville Springs, NY 14881
(607)539-7155 7.9 PK-5 300
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.