Duncan Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 253 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 23%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Duncan Elementary School often compared to?
Duncan Elementary Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Fairbanks Middle School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 32% AZ state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 39% AZ state average).
How many students attend Duncan Elementary School?
253 students attend Duncan Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
77% of Duncan Elementary School students are White, 19% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Duncan Elementary School?
Duncan Elementary School has a student ration of 21:1, which is higher than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Duncan Elementary School offer ?
Duncan Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8
What school district is Duncan Elementary School part of?
Duncan Elementary School is part of Duncan Unified School District.
Review Duncan Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities