Duncan High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 121 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 25%
- Graduation Rate: 70-79% (Btm 50% in AZ)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 20-29% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 21-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 32% AZ state average), while 21-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 39% AZ state average).
What is the graduation rate of Duncan High School?
The graduation rate of Duncan High School is 70-79%, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 76%.
How many students attend Duncan High School?
121 students attend Duncan High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
75% of Duncan High School students are White, 23% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Duncan High School?
Duncan High School has a student ration of 15:1, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Duncan High School offer ?
Duncan High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Duncan High School part of?
Duncan High School is part of Duncan Unified School District.
Review Duncan High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities