Duquesne Elementary School
Duquesne Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Duquesne Elementary School's student population of 325 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Duquesne Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2752 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Duquesne City SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Mifflin West Mifflin Area High School Grades: 9-12 | 1031 students
91 Commonwealth Ave
West Mifflin, PA 15122
(412)466-9131 1.7 9-12 1031
- Pittsburgh Young Scholars Of Mckeesport Charter School Grades: K-8 | 251 students
413 Shaw Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15132
(412)673-7300 1.7 K-8 251
- Mckeesport Founders Hall Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 775 students
3600 O'neil Boulevard
Mckeesport, PA 15132
(412)664-3690 1.8 6-8 775
- Pittsburgh Propel Cs-mckeesport Grades: K-8 | 398 students
2412 Versailles Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
(412)325-7305 1.8 K-8 398
- West Mifflin Homeville Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 359 students
4315 Eliza St
West Mifflin, PA 15122
(412)466-9131 1.9 PK-3 359
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.