- Duval Pk-8's student population of 519 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||519 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Duval Pk-8's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lincoln County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hamlin Lincoln County High School Grades: 9-12 | 855 students
81 Lincoln Panther Way
Hamlin, WV 25523
(304)824-6000 6.6 9-12 855
- Hamlin Hamlin Pk-8 Grades: PK-8 | 526 students
8130 Court Avenue
Hamlin, WV 25523
(304)824-3036 6.8 PK-8 526
- Alum Creek Midway Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 322 students
Rr 1 Box 130
Alum Creek, WV 25003
(304)756-3121 8.5 PK-5 322
- Branchland Guyan Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 271 students
5312 Mcclellan Highway
Branchland, WV 25506
(304)824-3235 10.9 6-8 271
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.