Eachieve Academy - Wisconsin
Eachieve Academy - Wisconsin Photo #2 - eAchieve Academy has more high school graduates than all other virtual charter schools in Wisconsin combined
Eachieve Academy - Wisconsin Photo #3 - eAchieve Academy students participate in a school decal photo contest.
Eachieve Academy - Wisconsin's student population of 632 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||632 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
Eachieve Academy - Wisconsin is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,029 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
The diversity score of Eachieve Academy - Wisconsin is 0.42, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.49. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
Overall Testing Rank
|#1244 out of 2029 schools|
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Waukesha School District|
- eAchieve Academy is Wisconsin`s leading online elementary, middle and high school serving students in grades K-12. An independent, tuition-free virtual public charter school operated by the School District of Waukesha, eAchieve Academy features a flexible, individualized approach to learning integrated in a rigorous, engaging online curriculum with extraordinary support from experienced, certified teachers.
- eAchieve Academy provides live instruction coupled with independent study. Our dedicated, professional educators find, organize and create the highest-quality curriculum, resources, activities and assessments. Pace charts, progress reports and 24/7 access to the online grade book provide students and parents with the information they need to track student progress and ensure successful completion of each class.
- Wisconsin residents can enroll tuition-free through the state's public school open enrollment process. Alternatively, students can take up to two classes per semester at no cost through a program called Course Options. Non-resident students can take classes at very reasonable rates.
- Watch student testimonial videos athttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeKf7ZzBIN45Sa80ogFMtiHxCkznHjGas
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school to Eachieve Academy - Wisconsin is Waukesha East Alternative School (0.4 miles away)
The nearest middle school is Les Paul Middle School (0.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Eachieve Elementary School (0.0 miles away)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Miles Grades Students
- Waukesha Eachieve Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 73 students
222 Maple Ave
Waukesha, WI 53186
(262) 970-1069 0 K-5 73
- Waukesha Les Paul Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 707 students
325 Carroll St
Waukesha, WI 53186
(262) 970-3105 0.2 6-8 707
- Waukesha Waukesha East Alternative School Grades: 9-12 | 114 students
1150 Whiterock Ave
Waukesha, WI 53186
(262) 970-4355 0.4 9-12 114
- Waukesha Blair Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 312 students
301 Hyde Park Ave
Waukesha, WI 53188
(262) 970-1405 0.8 PK-5 312
As a mom who has home schooled 2 children, for 8 years, using 3 different schools, I'd rate this one a minus one if I could. Teachers are disorganized, slow about grading and expect give too much homework. They each have their own way of sending in homework which is very confusing. Principal is rude and arrogant. We were told that they give about 5 hours a day of schoolwork but my son was doing schoolwork for 9 hrs daily plus 5 hrs on weekends. Don't be lured in by the free computer either or pay the extra money for the upgrade. You won't get your money back if you drop out because your son is so stressed out he can't handle it anymore. DO NOT do this school!
- Posted by Parent - Lottie
My son and I were really excited to start this school because of the electives. After one week our excitement turned to dread. They assign so much schoolwork it's not realistic to get it all done. 6 other parents we knew signed up at the same time as we did all of them quit by the time 2 months were up. It's so disorganized how they've set everything up to find your assignments and each teacher has a different way to send in your assignments. They don't get back to you quickly if there's a problem or question either. You also don't get any money back you put into the computer when you return it. Pick a different school your kid will be happier.
- Posted by Parent - Craig
I just wanted to take a minute to say Thank you to eAchieve Academy. My daughter has attended eAchieve Academy for 4 years including this current year. I chose eAchieve for her due to budget cuts and combining of schools in the district I lived in at that time. I didn't feel comfortable with that districts decisions so we decided on this virtual route. I can honestly say it was the best decision I've ever made. They offer such a wide variety of classes and opportunities for her future she wouldn't have otherwise had. The staff is fully engaged with their students and communication is spot on. My daughter has always been a great student, but what she says has changed for her is how excited she is about her education now. She says before she was going through motions, and now she really loves what eAchieve offers her and she's so excited about her future. She is excelling! I love the that for the first time, I can be engaged in her education and see first hand what she is learning. I can log in at anytime day or night from any device and see her grades, see if shes missed anything or if I feel she is struggling I can address it sooner rather than later. I can't thank eAchieve and their entire staff for how enthused they are about my child's education, and for how dedicated they are everyday in teaching. For anyone thinking about online K-12 education...its a great opportunity for anyone who truly wants it. Online learning may not be for everyone, that is a given because every child learns differently. But its definitely worth the effort of looking into. It's free just as public school is. If you are interested, check out their website
- Posted by Parent - A Munro
My child has attended e-Achieve for several years. It's flexibility has been a blessing that has contributed to hissuccess. My only complaint is a couple of the teachers don't grade assignments on time, otherwise it's been great.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
eAchieve Academy is amazing! The teachers and staff at eAchieve are wonderful and very helpful. My daughter is doing a great job in school and is able to have the flexibility to pursue her dream. Thank you eAchieve!
- Posted by Parent - Traci Terpening
Entering high school is a big change and a big challenge. Take advice from high school teachers and fellow students to help you survive the transition.
Michelle Rhee's name seems to garner press as often as Education Secretary Arne Duncan, but Rhee has her equal share of critics and supporters. Learn about Rhee's controversial reforms and plans for revolutionizing education in this country.
Learn about how your school will address pandemic health issues, such as the H1N1 virus, and how you can be proactive in learning about school closing guidelines.