- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 597 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 32%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in WI
- Math Proficiency: 34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 42% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), WI Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Les Paul Middle School's ranking?
What schools are Les Paul Middle School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Les Paul Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Les Paul Middle School?
What grades does Les Paul Middle School offer ?
What school district is Les Paul Middle School part of?
Review Les Paul Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities