Eachieve Elementary School
- Eachieve Elementary School's student population of 81 students has grown by 58% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has grown by 50% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eachieve Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has increased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1840 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Waukesha School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Eachieve Elementary School is eAchieve Academy - Wisconsin (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waukesha Les Paul Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 679 students
400 N Grand Ave
Waukesha, WI 53186
(262)970-3105 0.2 6-8 679
- Waukesha Waukesha East Alternative School Grades: 9-12 | 69 students
1150 Whiterock Ave
Waukesha, WI 53186
(262)970-4355 0.3 9-12 69
- Waukesha Blair Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 352 students
301 Hyde Park Ave
Waukesha, WI 53188
(262)970-1405 0.8 PK-5 352
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.