Early Childhood Learning Center
- Early Childhood Learning Center's student population of 138 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Early Childhood Learning Center's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Barrington School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Barrington Barrington Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 407 students
51 Haley Dr.
Barrington, NH 03825
(603)664-2127 2.0 5-8 407
- Barrington Barrington Elementary School Grades: 1-4 | 395 students
570 Calef Highway
Barrington, NH 03825
(603)664-2641 2.2 1-4 395
- Rochester Gonic School Grades: K-5 | 245 students
10 Railroad Ave.
Rochester, NH 03839
(603)332-6487 4.7 K-5 245
- Madbury Moharimet School Grades: K-4 | 343 students
11 Lee Rd.
Madbury, NH 03823
(603)742-2900 5.6 K-4 343
- Rochester Mcclelland School Grades: K-5 | 378 students
59 Brock St.
Rochester, NH 03867
(603)332-2180 5.8 K-5 378
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.