Barrington Middle School
- Barrington Middle School's student population of 421 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||421 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Barrington Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#207 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Barrington School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Barrington Barrington Elementary School Grades: 1-4 | 378 students
570 Calef Highway
Barrington, NH 03825
(603)664-2641 1.8 1-4 378
- Barrington Early Childhood Learning Center Grades: PK-K | 135 students
77 Ramsdell Lane
Barrington, NH 03825
(603)664-5586 2.0 PK-K 135
- Madbury Moharimet School Grades: K-4 | 373 students
11 Lee Rd.
Madbury, NH 03823
(603)742-2900 3.9 K-4 373
- Rochester Gonic School Grades: K-5 | 249 students
10 Railroad Ave.
Rochester, NH 03839
(603)332-6487 4.5 K-5 249
- Dover Horne Street School Grades: K-4 | 507 students
78 Horne St.
Dover, NH 03820
(603)516-6756 5.4 K-4 507
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.