East Petersburg Elementary School
- East Petersburg Elementary School's student population of 500 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||500 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- East Petersburg Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1257 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hempfield SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Bucher School Grades: K-4 | 370 students
450 Candlewyck Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601
(717)569-4291 1.5 K-4 370
- Lititz Reidenbaugh Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 413 students
1001 Buckwalter Rd
Lititz, PA 17543
(717)626-1000 2.5 K-4 413
- Lancaster Neff School Grades: K-4 | 332 students
21 Valley Rd
Lancaster, PA 17606
(717)569-8502 2.7 K-4 332
- Lancaster Manheim Township Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 914 students
Lancaster, PA 17606
(717)560-3111 2.8 7-8 914
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.