East Side Elementary School
- East Side Elementary School's student population of 449 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||449 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- East Side Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1880 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hamilton Co CUSD 10 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Enfield Booth Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
Po Box 39
Enfield, IL 62835
(618)963-2521 10.5 PK-8 154
- Dahlgren Dahlgren Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 159 students
Po Box 70
Dahlgren, IL 62828
(618)736-2316 11.2 K-6 159
- Norris City Norris City Annex 54 students
Po Box 246
Norris City, IL 62869
(618)378-3324 13.5 n/a 54
- Norris City Norris City-omaha-enfield High School Grades: 9-12 | 193 students
Po Box 399
Norris City, IL 62869
(618)378-3312 13.6 9-12 193
- Thompsonville Akin Community Consolidated Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 90 students
21962 Akin Blacktop
Thompsonville, IL 62890
(618)627-2180 13.9 PK-8 90
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.