Eaton Elementary School
Eaton Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in District of Columbia for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Eaton Elementary School's student population of 478 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||478 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eaton Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 200 schools in District of Columbia (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (DC)|
|Overall School Rank||#8 out of 200 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||District Of Columbia School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Hearst Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 316 students
3950 37th St Nw
Washington, DC 20008
(202)282-0106 0.7 PK-5 316
- Washington Stoddert Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 432 students
4001 Calvert St Nw
Washington, DC 20007
(202)671-6030 1.0 PK-5 432
- Washington Hardy Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 374 students
1819 35th St Nw
Washington, DC 20007
(202)729-4350 1.2 6-8 374
- Washington Mann Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 360 students
4430 Newark St Nw
Washington, DC 20016
(202)282-0126 1.2 PK-5 360
Excellent school. The teachers are wonderful. Great communication from staff. Learning and teaching the WHOLE child is the priority. Strong parent engagement.
- Posted by Parent - Dale.