Stoddert Elementary School
Stoddert Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in District of Columbia for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Stoddert Elementary School's student population of 432 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stoddert Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 200 schools in District of Columbia (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (DC)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||District Of Columbia School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Hardy Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 374 students
1819 35th St Nw
Washington, DC 20007
(202)729-4350 0.7 6-8 374
- Washington Duke Ellington School Of The Arts Grades: 9-12 | 525 students
2501 11th St Nw
Washington, DC 20001
(202)282-0123 0.8 9-12 525
- Washington Mann Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 360 students
4430 Newark St Nw
Washington, DC 20016
(202)282-0126 0.9 PK-5 360
- Washington Key Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 386 students
5001 Dana Pl Nw
Washington, DC 20016
(202)729-3280 1.2 PK-5 386
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.