Edward T. Hamilton Elementary School
Edward T. Hamilton Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Edward T. Hamilton Elementary School's student population of 409 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2003)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Edward T. Hamilton Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#296 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Voorhees Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Berlin Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 297 students
235 Grove Avenue
West Berlin, NJ 08091
(856)767-0203 0.9 4-8 297
- West Berlin John F Kennedy Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 350 students
228 Mt Vernon Avenue
West Berlin, NJ 08091
(856)767-9164 0.9 PK-3 350
- Voorhees Signal Hill School Grades: PK-5 | 492 students
33 Signal Hill Drive
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856)767-6749 1.0 PK-5 492
- Gibbsboro Gibbsboro Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 252 students
37 Kirkwood Rd
Gibbsboro, NJ 08026
(856)783-1140 1.5 PK-8 252
- Clementon Lindenwold School Four Grades: K-4 | 654 students
900 Gibbsboro Rd.
Clementon, NJ 08021
(856)783-0405 1.8 K-4 654
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.