- The student population of 315 students has declined by 10% over five years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.57 is more than the state average of 0.32. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Elba City School District's student population of 658 students has decreased by 12% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 77% has decreased from 81% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $10,159 is higher than the state average of $9,717. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,090 is higher than the state average of $9,955. The district spending/student has declined by 6% over four years.
|School District Name||Elba City School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||658||2,879|
|District Total Revenue||$8 MM||$28 MM|
|District Spending||$8 MM||$29 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,159||$9,717|
|District Spending / Student||$10,090||$9,955|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ElbaElba Area Vocational SchoolGrades: 7-12
371 Tiger Dr
Elba, AL 36323
ElbaElba Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 343 students
145 Tiger Dr
Elba, AL 36323
JackZion Chapel High SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 789 students
29256 Highway 87
Jack, AL 36346
New BrocktonNew Brockton High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 349 students
P.o. Box 399
New Brockton, AL 36351
OppFleeta SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 173 students
27463 County Road 30
Opp, AL 36467