Eleanor Roosevelt Community Learning Center
- Eleanor Roosevelt Community Learning Center's student population of 280 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eleanor Roosevelt Community Learning Center's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4539 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tulare County Office of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Visalia Charter Home School Academy Grades: K-8 | 100 students
211 W. Tulare Ave.
Visalia, CA 93277
(559)730-7916 2.5 K-8 100
- Ivanhoe Ivanhoe Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 630 students
16030 Ave. 332
Ivanhoe, CA 93235
(559)730-7849 3.3 K-8 630
- Farmersville Farmersville High School Grades: 9-12 | 724 students
631 E. Walnut Ave.
Farmersville, CA 93223
(559)594-4567 3.8 9-12 724
- Farmersville Freedom Elementary School Grades: 4-6 | 596 students
575 E. Citrus
Farmersville, CA 93223
(559)592-2662 4.0 4-6 596
- Exeter Rocky Hill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 612 students
313 Sequoia Dr.
Exeter, CA 93221
(559)592-5490 4.3 K-5 612
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.