Ellsworth Elementary School
- Ellsworth Elementary School's student population of 262 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2008)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ellsworth Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#160 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ellsworth School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ellsworth Ellsworth High School Grades: 7-12 | 279 students
211 W 11th
Ellsworth, KS 67439
(785)472-4471 0.4 7-12 279
- Kanopolis Kanopolis Middle School Grades: 5-6 | 98 students
Kanopolis, KS 67454
(785)472-4477 4.2 5-6 98
- Holyrood Central Plains Elementary School - Holyrood Grades: PK-4 | 152 students
600 S. Main St.
Holyrood, KS 67450
(785)252-3666 14.2 PK-4 152
- Holyrood Quivira Heights Elementaryjunior High School Grades: PK-8 | 135 students
600 South Main St
Holyrood, KS 67450
(785)252-3666 14.2 PK-8 135
- Wilson Wilson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 121 students
3009 Ave. D
Wilson, KS 67490
(785)658-3555 14.6 PK-6 121
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.