Lincoln Elementary School
- Lincoln Elementary School's student population of 217 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#218 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lincoln School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Lincoln Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 143 students
701 East North
Lincoln, KS 67455
(785)524-4193 0.7 7-12 143
- Sylvan Grove Sylvan-lucas Unified Junior Senior Grades: 7-12 | 111 students
504 West 4th
Sylvan Grove, KS 67481
(785)526-7182 13.5 7-12 111
- Tescott Tescott Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 89 students
305 N. Minnesota
Tescott, KS 67484
(785)283-4774 14.5 PK-6 89
- Wilson Wilson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 121 students
3009 Ave. D
Wilson, KS 67490
(785)658-3555 23.1 PK-6 121
- Wilson Wilson Junior/senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 79 students
3005 Ave. D
Wilson, KS 67490
(785)658-2202 23.1 7-12 79
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.