Embassy Creek Elementary School
Embassy Creek Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Embassy Creek Elementary School's student population of 1,171 students has grown by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 72 teachers has grown by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||1,171 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Embassy Creek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#222 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||BROWARD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Pembroke Lakes Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 658 students
11251 Taft St
Hollywood, FL 33026
(754)323-6950 0.7 PK-5 658
- Hollywood Pines Lakes Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 579 students
10300 Johnson St
Hollywood, FL 33026
(754)323-7100 1.3 PK-5 579
- Hollywood Kidz Choice Charter School Grades: K-5 | 180 students
1800 N Douglas Rd
Hollywood, FL 33024
(954)251-2419 1.7 K-5 180
- Fort Lauderdale Griffin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 623 students
5050 Sw 116th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
(754)323-5900 1.8 PK-5 623
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.