- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 520 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 58%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 63% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 73% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Emblem Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Emblem Academy's ranking?
Emblem Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest math proficiency (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
63% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 73% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Emblem Academy?
520 students attend Emblem Academy.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
42% of Emblem Academy students are White, 29% of students are Hispanic, 13% of students are Asian, 8% of students are Black, and 8% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Emblem Academy?
Emblem Academy has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Emblem Academy offer ?
Emblem Academy offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Emblem Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities