Eola Hills Charter School
- Eola Hills Charter School's student population of 38 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eola Hills Charter School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,194 schools in Oregon (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OR)|
|Overall School Rank||#1155 out of 1,194 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Amity 4j School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amity Perrydale School Grades: K-12 | 318 students
7445 Perrydale Rd
Amity, OR 97101
(503)835-3184 3.6 K-12 318
- Sheridan Sheridan High School Grades: 9-12 | 259 students
433 S Bridge St
Sheridan, OR 97378
(971)261-6970 4.2 9-12 259
- Sheridan Faulconer-chapman School Grades: K-8 | 559 students
332 Sw Cornwall St
Sheridan, OR 97378
(541)261-6960 4.3 K-8 559
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.